Loungerie Lover

Happy Friday! Erinn from Bare Intimates here and today we’re talking about loungewear. It seems like loungewear is really making a statement this year. It was only recently I discovered my obsession with loungerie -  a term that obviously combines both lounge and lingerie, proving that sexy and comfort are back with a bang and here to stay. What I love most is the different types of loungerie that’s out there – there really is a little something for everyone’s individual styles. I think this calls for a little role play, no?


Hopeless Romantics are true to my heart. Girly runs deep through my veins, and I constantly catch myself eyeing the pretty laces, ruffled fabrics and bows more than anything else. I feel like these loungewear pieces are calling my name.  

1 // Naked Princess A Thousand Kisses Deep Chantilly Robe – this robe is so gorgeous in it’s delicate Italian lace, plunging neckline and empire waistline. An ethereal vision of romance, so pretty!

2 // Toad Lillie Tease Ruffled Bed Jacket – I knew that Toad Lillie and I would be friends forever the minute I stumbled upon their ruffled work. This ruffled bed jacket is flirty, feminine and in the perfect berry shade for any romantic.

3 // Marika Vera BELLA Silk Chiffon Teddy – let’s be real, no explanation needed here. This teddy screams romance and I seriously want my hands on this little lady.


Sophistication meets siren. These sexy little black pieces are perfect for the girls who want to show some skin, but leave it classy.

1 // Sonatina Lace Robe by Sonata Lingerie – The perfect sexy robe. It’s handcrafted from soft lace and satin, and is the ultimate luxurious treat.

2 // Nevaeh Silk & Lace Adjustable Chemise in Onyx – In my opinion, a sophisticated siren has never lounged so good in this chemise. It’s hints of sheer lace and stretch silk construction sleek down to your curves and leaves so much room for imagination to take over.

3 // Fair Verona Old Swirl Romper – vintage sirens, rejoice! I absolutely adore this romper. It’s classic, high collar button upon construction compliments the vintage swirls so nicely. Style this with some old Hollywood waves, red lipstick and you got yourself a sexy weekend at home.


These loungewear pieces were made for the young, fashion forward lady - a girl who even when lounging around the house claims her own style and looks fantastic.

1 // Zinke Circa39 Robe – The ever so trendy Zinke is all over the hipster category. This robe is short, lightweight and crafted from hammered silk. It’s the perfect choice for getting ready for a night out on the town…you know, what hipsters do!

2 // MC Lounge Stretch Silk Top – This off the shoulder stretch silk top is a must have for every hipster. With gold trimming detail and wide shoulder straps, can’t you just imagine lounging on your couch for a rainy afternoon with a good book?

3 // Zinke All Things Nice Romper in Spice – This romper is self-explanatory.  The backless halter, ruffle trimmings and low plunging neckline are just...well, stylishly perfect.

What do you think? What are your go to pieces for lounging around this spring?

xoxo,
Erinn - Contributor for Bella Bella Boutique

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and RSS.

Shop with us at BellaBellaBoutique.com

Comments

Lace Lingerie said…
The lace gown is exquisite.