Lingerie and Loungewear: From Spring to Summer

Fair Verona Lingerie and Loungewear
Every year I have a few months where I start to prep my wardrobe for the upcoming season. For me, May is a transitional month - a month where the summer heat hasn’t quite settled in and Spring pastels are still on my every day list. I’ve been noticing I need to pep up my lingerie wardrobe for this summer lately, as well as decide what pieces I can carry over in to the hot months.

For me, it’s all about making sure you have the basics covered and a few pieces you know will just be perfect for lounging (because really, that is was summer is all about). Here are my top choices from Bella Bella Boutique that I think are just right for transitional pieces from Spring to Summer.


Let’s start with the basics:

1 // Melissa Racer Back Bra by ëa Lingerie – I think that it’s necessary to purchase a great racer back bra, as you’ll need one for fun summer tops. Also, this bra is so gorgeous in the back that it would look trendy and adorable layered with a loose racer back tank where it can peek through. 

2 // Ritratti Sensation Extreme Push Up Bra – I think a necessity for the summer is a great plunge bra. Late Spring starts calling for sundresses and tank tops, which means a normal bra may want to start peaking through your clothes. The best part about this bra is the straps can be switched to a halter top or criss crossed in the back – perfect for a versatile wardrobe must have.

3 // Dirty Pretty Things Vivian Fluro Unpadded Bra – I always love to stock up on fun patterned bras right before summer hits. Your wardrobe is about to consist of so much sheer, and with the current trend to let your gorgeous lingerie show through your top, this bra is a great buy.

And my lust haves that I can’t stop swooning over:

4 // V Back Tunic in Pink Love Poppy – I’m a huge Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie fan. Their fabrics are fresh, feminine and just makes me think of lounging at the beach. Plus, the combination of pastel make this appropriate for these last final weeks of Spring as well.

5 // Adele Silk Knicker by Sonata Lingerie – this made to order pair of knickers is so sexy, comfortable and made from beautiful pure silk. The color reminds of the summer, and makes lounging completely sexy.

6 // Zinke Fireside Bralet in Sugar – this new lace from the Zinke American Summer Collection is young, playful and easy going for laid back summer.

What about you? What are your favorite pieces for in between seasons?

xoxo,
Erinn, Blog Contributor for Bella Bella Boutique


Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and RSS.
Shop with us at BellaBellaBoutique.com

Comments