Lingerie Gorgeous Patterns

I have been noticing something magnificent going on the past few weeks at the Bella Bella Boutique. As new arrivals are making their way in to the store, they are filled with fantastic patterns that are making my heart swoon. As you all may well know, my day job as a graphic and web designer make me notice things like patterns, colors, shapes and textures right off the bat. It’s what draws me in, what makes my heart beat and what inspires me most. So the patterns flooding the store are what we are talking about today. And as you can see from below, we have so many things to talk about!



1 // Dirty Pretty Things Medusa Soft Cup Bra – This is one of the newer arrivals for Bella Bella Boutique, and I think it’s amazing. The snakeskin print with the pops of hot pink are just screaming to be worn out some place fabulous.

2 // Beautiful Bottoms Quartz Silk Short Robe – This animal print is one of my current favorites. I love the soft, sheerness of the fabric and the way it let’s the pattern do all of the talking.

3 // La Lilouche Delia Shawl Long Line Bralette and Cami – The combination of silk, lace embroidery and burgundy rose colors make this set to die for sexy, no?

4 // Maya Hansen Helsinki Corset – There are few things sexier than black lace and this corset does black lace good. With all the different textures of the lace, piping and fasteners, this is one steamy new addition.

5 // Dirty Pretty Things Cruella Fluro Set – I see spots! I am huge lover of polka dots and think this set is just adorable. So fun, flirty and sexy at the same time. Go for the dots!

6 // Beautiful Bottoms Sapphire Silk Playsuit – this brand always tugs at my heart with their fabulous prints. I am loving this playsuit for Fall – the dark base and pops of sapphire blue are so perfectly contrasted.

7 // La Lilouche Flo Set – I blogged about this awhile back, and I still am obsessing over this gorgeous floral print for Fall. The jewel tones and textures really do it for me – so many surprising details!

8 // Dirty Pretty Things Blossom Georgette Babydoll – this cherry blossom print is calling my name. So feminine and sweet, and the fabric just looks outrageously comfortable.

Ahh, so many patterns to choose from! Do you love to wear a good pattern or do you typically stick to the neutral, solid colors? If you do, I’m urging you to explore your inner wild child and try a pattern! It’s a wonderful way to express your personality through your lingerie, and I think you’ll become quickly addicted.

Xoxo,
Erinn – Bella Bella Boutique Blog Contributor 

Comments