New Additions by Sonata Lingerie


I have to admit that when I found out that Bella Bella Boutique was adding even more of the Sonata Ultraviolet collection to the site this week, I was pretty tickled. In part, that's because I've spent the last several months telling everyone I know about how much I love Sonata.

I'm not the only one who is talking about Sonata either. Last week Lingerie Talk named the newly added Blossom Bodysuit as one of the top pieces of 2011, and they're regularly featured as one of the top lingerie lines in the business.

So what's new in the boutique this week?

If you're a fan of the underwear as outerwear look, the Blossom bodysuit is an incredibly wearable that works with tons of outfits. I love it with with jeans and a tank top under it, but it also works well with a pencil skirt or hi-waisted pants. The peach lace is gorgeous and girly, and will be perfect to wear as the snow melts away. If peach isn't your color, check out the black Luna Lace Bodysuit as a sexy alternative. On a personal note, this bodysuit looks great on a variety of body types. Mine is a size 10, and highlights my curves beautifully.

The Elysia collection explores the lighter side of the range, and offers pink and black in all kinds of silk, satin, and chiffon. The opulent Elysia Silk Chiffon Camisole would look great at home or for a night out, and the Elysia bra takes pink and black to a whole new level.

The Tianna Silk Chiffon Camisole and the Tianna Lace Knicker are made out of Solstiss lace and sexy cutout detailing. If you want to cover up, try the Luna Lace Robe. It's sexy, dramatic, and soft.

by: Holly (Blog Contributor for Bella Bella Boutique )

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and RSS.
Shop with us at BellaBellaBoutique.com

Comments