Spring Lingerie Essentials

Hi! Erinn here and I’m so excited to be contributing to the Bella Bella Boutique blog. When Spring rolls around I think I get the travel itch more than usual.  As a lingerie blogger, I naturally think of my essential lingerie pieces I’ll be bringing with me on weekend trips. Sometimes it’s hard to fit anything else in my suitcase! So we’re rounding up our Six Essential Lingerie pieces for a Spring Weekend to make sure you have something for every occasion.


1 // HankyPanky Original Thong – I take these everywhere. The irresistible comfort is too hard to pass up, and I make sure I have a pair for every day of traveling.

2 // Charlotte Strapless Convertible Bra by EA Lingerie – No matter where you are going, a convertible strapless bra is always a good idea. Immediately two bras in one, this bra will get you through strapless dress or lounging weather. I always pick a nude color to bring with me.

3 // EmmanuelleBra by Oh La La Cheri Paris – Staying true to my neutrals, a classic black bra with solid support is one of my top essentials for a weekend getaway.

4 // Zinke On The Road Again Short Robe – Lounging around the hotel room or getting ready to head out on an adventure, a short robe is a perfect wardrobe necessity.

5 // NakedPrincess Lovely Ever After Lace Bodysuit – I try to limit my suitcase to one item that can be worn both as an intimate piece or as outerwear.  Pair this with high-waisted shorts or a pencil skirt and you’re in business.

6 // ToadLillie Vamp Set – a sexy lingerie set to round things off, this is an obvious choice. Because it’s Spring – I always like to bring a fresh pop of color in my lingerie!

I love when Spring comes, it means weekends at the lake house, warm days and chilly nights, and not to mention that golden relaxation. Why not spend it in lingerie as well? Here’s a little spring weekending inspiration for you.


                                                                                 1 |  2 |  3 | 4
Have a lovely weekend!
Erinn

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and RSS.
Shop with us at BellaBellaBoutique.com

Comments