Neutral + Lace Lingerie

I’m pretty biased when it comes to lace. I’m pretty sure there are few things sexier than simple black lace, and when paired with a neutral I think the level of sophistication and timeless class is taken up a serious notch. The new Desiree Set by Oh la La Cheri Paris is seriously proving my point.


The neutral bra with the black lace overlay had me at first site. I love the ability to convert it to a strapless bra, which makes this a great item to bring with you on your travels! Color combinations like this can be worn year round, and I adore the scalloped edges and mesh rouched backing around the bikini panties. Perhaps one of my most favorite details of the entire collection, however, are the mini satin bows that delicately pull the whole set together. Here’s where you can find the pieces:



So gorgeous, right?

Erinn – Bella Bella Boutique Blog Contributor 


Follow us on FacebookTwitterTumblrPinterest, and RSS.
Shop with us at BellaBellaBoutique.com

Comments